THE TRANSITION FROM MANSION TO FLATS
Western House, Kings Road, which adjoined Brunswick Terrace was a dignified Regency mansion, with a very fine frontage, built during the 1830's. It extended in depth to a considerable distance in Western Street. In this photograph can be seen the old two storied house, in Edwardian days.
Image Reference: JG_01_008.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 165x105
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Duncan McNeill
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society