At first sight, it seems that the people were standing on the Promenade (south side of Kings Road) and the slope down was a mystery. Nothing like this exists to-day. They were, in fact, standing at the edge of the newly-built, 1894, sea wall on the lower promenade, which is seen in the photographs previously, and is now buried forever under the boating pool and walkway.
Image Reference: JG_01_066.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 240X190
Additional Information: ©Philippe Garner
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Duncan McNeill
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society