ENCLOSURES AND BANDSTAND
Dating from the 1920's, this shows the Kings Road Bandstand and its accompanying enclosures laid out in 1884 and remaining until replaced in 1925/8. Also seen are the bathing chalets operated by the Hatton brothers, Chris and Jim, and also a distant sight of the remaining "Mystery Tower" finally removed in 1924.
Image Reference: JG_01_076.tif
Image Details: Post card
Size of Original: 136x88
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Duncan McNeill
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society