Two photographs of these ubiquitous machines, with obviously posed young children, and possibly a slightly later period [than JG_01_140]. The location is the same as that of JG_01_140, opposite the foot of Preston Street; the tall building at the right was the New club demolished in 1937.
Image Reference: JG_01_142.tif
Image Details: Post card
Size of Original: 125x88
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Duncan McNeill
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society