Both ends of the Steine. Above, the memorial to the Royal Sussex Regiment, erected at the north end of the Steine during the 1880s to commemorate the Egyptians campaigns. Beyond a rear view of Chantry’s statue of George 1V, moved from this position in 1922.
Year of photograph 1896
Image Reference: JG_10_015.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 109x150
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Peggy Robinson
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society