DAVIGDOR ROAD AND HOLLAND ROAD
These are photographs of buildings cleared away in preparation for the threatened erection of a larger superstore for Sainsburys Ltd. They were taken on 19 May 1985, well in advance of their demolition though now (1988) they have long gone.
Until 1920, the south side of Davigdor Road was largely undeveloped and the large building seen here was erected as recently as 1931 for Hole’s and Davigdor Hygenic Dairies as a milk bottling plant and distribution centre, later changed entirely to offices.
Image Reference: JG_11_133.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 152x100
Additional Information: No comment
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society