Two photographs taken on 29 May 1983. They show the United Reformed (formerly Presbyterian) Church. Built in 1903/4, at the junction of Cromwell and Holland Roads, it was not dedicated until 1921. As the congregation declined, it was amalgamated with the Cliftonville Congregational Church, and was later closed. Demolished during 1984, it will doubtless be replaced by flats or something similar.
Image Reference: JG_11_136.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 153x93
Additional Information: No comment
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society