Brighton’s first Motor Bus, CD 103, is seen travelling west along Church Road, at the junction with the Drive in May 1903. The public service of Motor buses commenced on December 14th, 1902. The route was from Castle Square to Sackville Road (Hove Street) the fare for that long journey being 2d.
Image Reference: JG_12_006.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 129x80
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society