Two photographs (and following) of Felhurst, 17 Grand Avenue, in May 1964. This house was built in 1924 for Mr George A. Smith, and was at first called St. Barchans. It was demolished in July 1965, and replaced by the present flats.
Image Reference: JG_12_010.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 143x98
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society