The same area after the sea wall had been extended eastwards. On the left can be seen Flag Court, the house mentioned on the previous page. Built in 1918 it had a short life, being demolished in 1937/1938, since when the site has been vacant.

Image Reference: JG_12_044.tif
Date: 1930
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 129x75
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society