A much later photograph taken in January 1957. It shows little change from today, except that the shop building, the petrol pumps, with two tiny cottages behind, have gone being replaced by more tall flats. A glimpse of the two modern houses (1955) which replaced the old cottages (above) can be see in front of the white side wall of the house at the corner of Princes Avenue.

Image Reference: JG_12_147.tif
Date: 1957
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 152x109
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society