The field enclosed within the flint wall extended southwards to Princes Avenue then just a rough road devoid of houses. A house known as Fairstone was built at this corner in 1923, but was demolished a few years ago to make way for the Princes Court Flats.

Image Reference: JG_12_154.tif
Date: 1915
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 160x97
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society