These two photographs again emphasise the semi-residential nature of this road in its early days.
Looking east from the Drive in 1889. The old knife-board horse bus ran from Cliftonville to Kemptown, the Hove terminus being in Church Road, between Medina Villas and Osborne Street.
Image Reference: JG_13_010.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 156x113
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored in memory of Phyl and Eddie Edwards
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society