Four photographs of parts of Church Road, covering the period from 1890 – 1908. Two are easily recognisable.
The shop in this photograph No. 102, became South Coast Dairies.

Image Reference: JG_13_018.tif
Date: 1890
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 147x105
Place: Hove
Additional Information: Originally Hunter's Dairy, for a brief period this was a Cullens store.

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored in memory of Phyl and Eddie Edwards
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society