Just a little further east and probably a few years later. Here again the entrance to Connaught Road can be seen on the left but by now houses had been built on the vacant sites. The large trees west of Parsons’ buildings were on land owned by Mr. Livesey of Ivy Lodge. These were removed about 1903/1904 and the Public Library was erected on this site in 1906.
Image Reference: JG_13_073.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 95x130
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored in memory of Phyl and Eddie Edwards
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society