Two more photographs, taken on 9 April 1972, of that portion of the burial ground which is being surrendered for the road which will serve the shops on the west side of George Street. This view looks east, and shows the rear of George Street School and it can easily be seen which was the small original building of 1858, and which the later addition.

Image Reference: JG_13_117.tif
Date: 1972
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 156x96
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored in memory of Phyl and Eddie Edwards
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society