Three of the original six streets of Cliftonville, taken in 1905, when they were about 50 years old. Two of them, Hova and Ventnor Villas, were probably different from this when they were built in the 1850s, except for the trees.
Image Reference: JG_13_138.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 162x100
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored in memory of Phyl and Eddie Edwards
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society