Some of the largest private houses in Hove were built in Eaton Gardens during the 1880s. few people realise how many rooms these large houses contained.
This is a photograph of 1 Eaton Gardens in 1907. This detached house occupied a large site between Eaton Road and Eaton Villas. It was demolished in 1936.
Here we built Eaton Court, a block of 48 flats, erected in 1938.
Image Reference: JG_14_011.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 160x100
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society and in memory of Elaine Violet Baird, Reference Librarian, Brighton, by her colleagues.
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society