For some reason not many photographs seem to have been taken in Davidor Road, possibly because it is a mixture of houses and commercial premises. Here is a view of one of the latter, the offices and stores of Newington and Pepper, situated between Holland Road and Montefiore Road. Date unknown, but prior to the 1914/1918 war. In the distance, through the arch can be seen the then United Methodist Church, in Old Shoreham Road.
Image Reference: JG_14_035.tif
Date: Pre 1914
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 204x143
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society and in memory of Elaine Violet Baird, Reference Librarian, Brighton, by her colleagues.
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society