This photograph of the original station was taken in August 1896. Opened on 1 October 1865, it was first known as Cliftonville Station, the name being later changed to West Brighton. The buildings are fortunately still in being, used as offices.

Image Reference: JG_14_058.tif
Date: 1896
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 152x116
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society and in memory of Elaine Violet Baird, Reference Librarian, Brighton, by her colleagues.
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society