This was built in 1929 on land formerly occupied by Miles Nurseries. It was put up in remarkable time. The Mayor of Hove laid the foundation stone on 11 September, and yet the rink opened to the public on 23 December, just 3 ½ months later.

Image Reference: JG_14_060.tif
Date: 1929-1932
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 132x86
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society and in memory of Elaine Violet Baird, Reference Librarian, Brighton, by her colleagues.
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society