On the Conway Street frontage used to be two houses immediately adjoining the brewery and probably built for employees. Then a small coachworks. Where the bus garage now is was a small field open to the street, on which fairs were held in the autumn months. The garage was built on this field in 1930.

Image Reference: JG_14_078.tif
Date: 1968
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 149x116
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society and in memory of Elaine Violet Baird, Reference Librarian, Brighton, by her colleagues.
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society