Ellen Street School, in 1973. Opened on 13 October 1879, it was closed in 1974 when the new school in Elm Drive was opened, and was demolished in 1975.

Image Reference: JG_14_087.tif
Date: 1973
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 134x88
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society and in memory of Elaine Violet Baird, Reference Librarian, Brighton, by her colleagues.
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society