Here are two photographs of the same premises, 22 Conway Street. The house, for that is what it was, was built about 1878 and about 1890 Mr W. J. Holden started his blacksmiths business here, which has endured ever since, to the present day.
His son is seen in both photographs. In this view, taken in 1912 he s seen as a youth of 18.
Image Reference: JG_14_089.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 93x152
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society and in memory of Elaine Violet Baird, Reference Librarian, Brighton, by her colleagues.
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society