Not far away from these lawns were the three houses seen in this photograph of 11 February 1973. They were built in 1929/30, but had very short lives being demolished in March 1973, and replaced by a block of flats.
Image Reference: JG_15_011.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 155x95
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Hove Civic Society and The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society