The central path proved to be that which divides the two water areas of the Lagoon. The houses beyond are in Kingsway, between Norman Road and Tennis Road (left). The large house with the gable is the present 295, Kingsway, but since the War a house has been built on the corner which obscures the stack of chimneys.

Image Reference: JG_15_013.tif
Date: c.1945
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 152x110
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Hove Civic Society and The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society