The Public Opening of Hove Park by the Mayor, Alderman Bruce Morison, 24 May 1906. The scene is of course on Old Shoreham Road. The heavy iron railings were removed in July 1938 and the distant wooden fence that enclosed the park went four years earlier, in 1934.

Image Reference: JG_17_038.tif
Date: 1906
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 205x155
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society