PRESTON ROAD AREA
Photographs of the early 1920’s. The truck is standing outside 103 Preston Road, at the corner of Dyke Road Drive. The building, seen in detail on another page, remained a private house until 1930 when the ground floor was converted to shops.
Image Reference: JG_18_031.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 155x87
Additional Information: T E & J Muzzell, Building Contractors
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Preston Village Millenium Project and The Preston and Old Patcham Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society