What a contrast to the busy road of our time. The gates, railings of the Superintendent’s house were all removed in 1928.

Image Reference: JG_18_053.tif
Date: c.1890
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 156x113
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Preston Village Millenium Project and The Preston and Old Patcham Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society