The small municipal bowling green – period the early 1920’s. This was situated roughly where the rose-garden is now and it disappeared when alterations to the layout of the park took place in 1928 – 1929. The house just visible beyond the trees was the Parks Superintendent’s house, which is seen in several other photographs.

Image Reference: JG_18_062.tif
Date: 1920s
Image Details: Post Card
Size of Original: 136x87
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Preston Village Millenium Project and The Preston and Old Patcham Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society