Period – sometime between 1900 and 1910. Note the gates at the north-western entrance to Preston Park, and also the railings around the Park, removed in 1929. The drinking trough went when the roadway opposite Preston manor was widened a few years later.

Image Reference: JG_18_143.tif
Date: 1900-10
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 75x57
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Preston Village Millenium Project and The Preston and Old Patcham Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society