At this time, of course, the Manor was owned and occupied by the Stanford family. The tower was demolished to first floor level, between 1903 and 1906. At this same time the present west wing was built by H J Penfold, of North Road, Preston.

Image Reference: JG_18_160.tif
Date: 1897
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 91x137
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Preston Village Millenium Project and The Preston and Old Patcham Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society