Compare these photographs with those on previous pages, particularly the large one, circa 1914. From these it is evident that there had been an earlier widening of Preston Road in this vicinity, probably in 1928, when the Preston Park railings were removed.

Image Reference: JG_18_168.tif
Date: 1935
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 148x106
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Preston Village Millenium Project and The Preston and Old Patcham Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society