Photograph of the Lodge at the corner of Lorne Villas, in the bitter winter of 1963. This was the first house built in Cumberland Road, having been erected in 1889. It has since been demolished and replaced by the flats known as Lynden Court.

Image Reference: JG_18_224.tif
Date: 1963
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 150x108
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Preston Village Millenium Project and The Preston and Old Patcham Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society