The Congregational Church as it was in 1928. This shows the complete spire erected with the church in 186. The wooden top portion of the spire, which had become unsafe with age, was removed down to the stone base in 1951.

Image Reference: JG_18_229.tif
Date: 1928
Image Details: Post Card
Size of Original: 81x131
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Preston Village Millenium Project and The Preston and Old Patcham Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society