Built in the 1830s, it was originally numbered 62 and in 1845 was occupied by Edward Pettet, music seller. By the 1850s it was in occupation of the Loveridge family as a trimming warehouse and remained so until 1878. Mrs Kemp was here from 1878 until 1900, during which tome this photograph was taken. It is now the shop of Sainsburys ltd., who have been here since 1904.
Image Reference: JG_19_045.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 107x154
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Montpelier and Clifton Hill Association
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society