WESTERN ROAD: MARLBOROUGH STREET – REGENT HILL
Marks and Spencer’s premises at 186 have been set back, but only to the intermediate building line established by the earlier widening. A few years later this new building had to be set back several feet to the new building line of the whole street. Brigdens new building, erected in 1928, had gone straight back to the new line, but had showrooms on the ground floor extending to the line of the other buildings.
Image Reference: JG_19_080.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome image
Size of Original: 129x79
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Montpelier and Clifton Hill Association
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society