From Spring Street (left) to Crown Street (right). This photograph shows the recently built Boots and Staffords shops, with Wades in the old Bon Marché building at the very far left. Period about 1929/1930. The three course luncheon for 1/6d (71/2p) at Stafford’s Restaurant evokes some happy memories.
Image Reference: JG_19_148.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 144x130
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Montpelier and Clifton Hill Association
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society