Photographs from the days when Brighton streets were illuminated at Christmas time, a practice that was abandoned after a few years on the grounds of expense. Scenes looking west and east during December 1955. No comments are necessary because the buildings are easily identifiable.
Image Reference: JG_19_150.tif
Image Details: Post Card
Size of Original: 202x126
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Montpelier and Clifton Hill Association
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society