16-22 Western Road. Unlike the others, Barretts was a comparatively modern building having replaced much older shops in 1923. The reminder was built in the late 1840s, some years after most of Western Road.
Image Reference: JG_19_163.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome image
Size of Original: 154x116
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Montpelier and Clifton Hill Association
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society