KINGS ROAD c. 1900
Mutton’s Hotel, 82/84 Kings Road. The hotel and restaurant were established here in 1820 and the business continued in the ownership of four generations until it closed down in 1929. The Continental restaurant then occupied the site until the entire block from West Street to Russell Street was cleared away in 1962.
Image Reference: JG_02_181.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 128x112
Additional Information: No comment
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society