KINGS ROAD 1956
The corner of kings Road and West Street, in the summer of 1956. The tall Daily Telegraph building, built in 1897, replaced the most unusual building that can be seen on other pages. The lane between was narrow Kent Street, then devoid of houses. Along with the rest of this block, the building was removed in 1964, to be replaced by the hideous Top Rank Complex.
Image Reference: JG_02_189.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 105x200
Additional Information: No comment
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society