Photographs of 1963, showing the hoarding screening Nos. 3 to 8, then only recently empty. Four years later they still stand with gaping holes in the roofs. They are part of a suggested redevelopment involving 3-13, and doubtless offices will be built here.
Waterloo Place was built from 1818-1820. At No.11 Charles Augustus Busby, Architect of Brunswick Square and Terrace, lived from 1822 until 1830. Named from the Battle of Waterloo – 1815.
Image Reference: JG_20_006.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome image
Size of Original: 139x103
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by a number of Individual Donors
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society