The only houses on the west side of Wakefield Road, numbers 31 and 32, photographed on 27 October 1963. From their rather remote situation and large open area of garden it seems likely that they had some connection with Woodfield Lodge, possibly as cottages for gardeners or other servants. Woodfield Lodge was demolished in 1951 and the cottages have now also been removed.

Image Reference: JG_20_069.tif
Date: 1963
Image Details: Original monochrome image
Size of Original: 157x126
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by a number of Individual Donors
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society