NORTH STREET & QUEENS SQUARE
Photographs of Queen Square before 1908. In that year, two houses, Nos. 12 and 13, were replaced by the present Union Church Institute Hall. The building at the top of the Square on the right was then the Queen Square Baptist Chapel.
The chimney seen is that of the North Road Electricity Works and was removed in 1929.
Image Reference: JG_21_013.tif
Date: Pre 1908
Image Details: Post card
Size of Original: 137x89
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Brighton Society and others.
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society