The last part of the colonnade stood in front of the three shops shown here, being removed in 1929. Photographed on 13 December 1959, these buildings, 157 and 158, were later demolished for an extension of the National Provincial Bank.

Image Reference: JG_21_087.tif
Date: 1959
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 110x153
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Brighton Society and others.
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society