Plaque on the front of the church. It reads:
“George Whitefield, Fletcher of Madely, Augustus Toplady, William Romaine, and other leaders of the great Evangelical revival preached on this spot.
The present building was erected during the ministry of the Rev. J B Figgis M. A. 1861 - 1897"

Image Reference: JG_21_137.tif
Date: 1966
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 153x117
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Brighton Society and others.
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society