ST JAMES’ STREET
Carter and Son. This was a very old established business, which occupied this shop from 1863/4 until 1959. The photograph is of about the same period. Note the line of ornamental gas brackets.
Image Reference: JG_22_007.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 171x124
Additional Information: Carter's moved to Little East Street - see Volume 09_059
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Brighton Town Press
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society