ST JAMES STREET
These are not the present 1A and 1B which were built with Lyons Restaurant in 1927. They were on the same site though and were converted from the rear rooms of 15 Old Steine, about 1870.
Year of photograph - 1897
Image Reference: JG_22_014.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 140x89
Additional Information: J.F.Johnson, Wine and Spirit Merchant.
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Brighton Town Press
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society