This is a photograph of the School House Dining Hall in 1867. It had been built in 1866 by Dr John Griffith, the third Principal (1856-1871) who loaned the money for its construction. Note the close array of wall gas jets.

Image Reference: JG_23_028.tif
Date: 1867
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 163x122
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society